The Morgan tackle bags are the preferred tackle bag for 100s of league clubs Australia wide. Using Australian made open cell medium density foam ensures that when you tackle our bags the foam has a dense but medium density impact, unlike cheaper imported tackle bags that have an overdense impact when you hit the ground. Something that is extremely important for slightly older kids, when learning how to perform a solid tackling technique but still need to feel the slightly firmer feel. Using our 950D ripstop material ensures that our tackles bags offer a smooth surface and will last for season after season, without tearing or splitting. With 2 nylon webbed seatbelt handles located on either side of the shield and an additional drag flap located at the bottom to prevent scuffing or tearing when dragged from one location to the next.
- Mini Size 4 foot stand up and takedown rugby tackle bags
- Australian made one piece medium density foam
- 950D ripstop vinyl
- Great for the Mini & Juniors football training
- Approx. 120cm x 35cm
- Long lasting reinforced double layer bottom drag flap
- Extra tough rear handle nylon straps design also allows you to hold tackle bag like a strike bump shield for stand up warm-ups, tackling, grappling, bumping, etc