The Morgan tackle bags are the preferred tackle bag for 100s of league clubs Australia wide. Using Australian made open cell medium to higher density foam ensures that when you tackle our bags the foam has a slightly denser but medium impact, unlike cheaper imported tackle bags that have an overdense almost rock like impact when you hit the ground. Using our Signature foam is something that is extremely important for senior grade players, when performing a solid tackling technique. Using our 1000D ripstop material ensures that our tackles bags offer a smooth surface and will last for season after season, without tearing or splitting. With 2 nylon webbed seat belt handles located on either side of the shield and an additional drag flap located at the bottom to prevent scuffing or tearing when dragged from one location to the next.
- Mini Size 5 foot stand up and takedown rugby tackle bags
- Australian made one piece medium density foam
- 100D rip stop vinyl
- Great for the Mini & Juniors football training
- Approx. 150cm x 40cm
- Long lasting reinforced double layer bottom drag flap
- Extra tough rear handle nylon straps design also allows you to hold tackle bag like a strike bump shield for stand up warm-ups, tackling, grappling, bumping, etc