(15m x 2m x 1.5cm)
Morgan commercial grade blue astroturf is a great addition to any functional fitness or combat sports training centre that wants to incorporate a designated area for power sled and sprint training. Our turf is designed for high usage areas with a guaranteed 1-year commercial warranty. High-grade athletic turf designed for elite athletes
- Each Roll is measured at 15m x 2m x 1.5cm thick blue turf at an approx weight of 62.50kg per roll
- 10cm wide, white breaker line down the centre to split the turf into usable 1m dual tracks
- 100% UV treated Astro track turf
- Custom yarn weaving patterns ensure no need for sand, rubber or even brushing to keep your turf at its best.
- Perfectly suited for both indoor and outdoor use, adjoining tape can also be purchased from us to extend the length or width of your track.
- An upright turf weave creates a lifelike usable surface allowing power sleds to glide over the turf
- Ideal for all types of cross-functional training needs
- Astroturf has a 1-year warranty against normal wear and tear.
- AstroTurf a be laid on a concrete surface we recommend using heavy-duty Velcro placed under the seams, carpet tape may be used for a more permanent application.
- Top quality - multi-lab approved:
- Anti UV testing Pass
- Lead content - Pass
- Fire resistance Pass
- REACH SVHC testing Pass
- Toxicology - Pass
- Technical Date specs on turf:
- 100% UV Resistant Polyethylene Fibrillated Yarn
- Yarn Count (Dtex) 8800
- Yarn height (straight): 15mm +/- 5%
- Machine gauge 1/4 inch
- Tufts per linear M 250
- Tufts/m2 = 63000
- Yarn weight (g/m2) = 900 (+/- 5%)
- Drainage hole diameter of 5mm
- Primary backing: UV resistant pp 148g/m2
- Secondary backing: UV resistant PP 90g/m2
- Back coating: Latex + rubber Spun bond on Styrene-Butadiene Basia, 700g/mÃ‚²
- Fire resistance grading: DIN 51960 Class 2 flammable
- Note: please note that there may be a slight colour variation from roll to roll of approx 3% based on the large volume of turf that is imported and due to the chemical preparation of the product.